About The Terraces Kanatal Mussoorie
The Terraces, a boutique spa resort that is a precious jewel in the crown of Uttarakhand gives you a remarkable, alluring and bracing holiday experience. Set amidst majestic forests of pine, deodar trees, magnificent rhododendrons, fruit-bearing apple trees, terrace farms intricately carved along hill sides, chirping birds all around and the fresh, invigorating mountain air, the impeccable lodging, travel, Wellness, adventure, conference, dining, and entertainment facilities at The Terraces blend beautifully with nature's bounty. It is situated at 8,500 feet above sea level on Mussoorie Chamba Road.
The Terraces Kanatal Mussoorie is located 75 km or 2 hours away from either Dehradun or Rishikesh on the Chamba- Mussorie Highway and offers guests a spectacular view of the Gharwal Himalayas. This boutique spa and resort is an ideal getaway for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday set away from the crowded tourist destination in the hills. The surrounding areas of the hotel have wonderful nature trails for small hikes. Each room has a private balcony offering a view of the snow-clad peaks
- Café Ramano
- Fire & Stone Restaurant
- A Mini-Bar/Fridge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electronic Safe
- Intercom Phone connectivity
- A private Balcony
- Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
- Flat Screen LCD TV’s with DTH connection.
- Live Fireplaces in each room
- DVD Player
- An amphi theatre
- Bathroom Slippers (in Premium Rooms)
- Spa Treatment
- Yoga & Meditation
- Trek to Kodia Forest
- Surkanda devi temple vist
Access to the Resort or Property
- The Terraces has a distance of 3 Hrs from Haridwar Railway Station via Rishikesh.
- The Terraces has a distance of 2 Hrs and 34 minutes from Rishikesh.
- The Surkanda Devi Temple is located 10 km (26 Minutes) away from Kantal.
- Its 320 Kms from Delhi (7 Hrs 41 Minutes).
- Kanatal is 75 Kms (2 Hrs 42 minutes) away from Deharadun Railway Station.