The seventy-room Mandawa Haveli Jaipur is one of the most awestruck and terrific Havelis in Jaipur. Initially, these glorious Havelis were built as townhouses by the landed gentry and well off businessmen of that time. These Havelis often had grand affairs with terraces and a number of other spaces like courtyards which acted as shade. It additionally provided the homes with enough light and all-around ventilated, fundamental for the differed climatic states of Rajasthan. Many of those Havelis are now converted into exquisite and charming hotels and these have gotten probably the best Boutique hotels in Jaipur. .
It is a hotel in Jaipur which was originally built in 1896, as the house of Thakur Bhagwat Singh Ji, the 15th ruler of Mandawa. True in its form, this Boutique hotel in Jaipur is elegantly filled with terraces offering views of astonishing Nahargarh Fort. This Heritage Hotel in Jaipur has shaded verandahs for the summer months & beautiful gardens for the cooler winters. The swimming pool and the restaurant in the hotel add to the experience of this Heritage Hotel in Jaipur. This boutique hotel in Jaipur boasts about some of the most famous architecture of the time.
- Colonial Style Wooden Beds,
- Air-Conditioning (Heaters in the Winter),
- Modern Bathrooms with Plenty of Hot Water,
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities,
- Room Safes,
- The Famous Sights of Jaipur,
- A Destination for Jewels,
- Hot Air Balloon Safari,
- Discover Old Jaipur – Walking Tours,
- Discover Old Jaipur – Cycle Tours, Countryside Explorations,
- Horse Riding & Polo Season,
- Gourmet Sessions,
- Block Printing Experience
Access to the Resort or Property
Located in the heart of Jaipur, Mandawa Haveli is a beautiful haveli turned hotel that combines old world charm with present modern day luxuries & amenities.